Adsense

Tuesday, December 20, 2016

First Letter from Becca!

First letters are the best. The start of a brand new relationship. By the time I receive a first letter from a child, I have typically been writing to the for months already. It's always such a wonderful thing to hear back!

This letter is from Becca. I was first assigned her in August and shortly after, I introduced her to her prayer partner, which I give to all of my kids. Becca seems to be so excited to get to know hers. :)

Becca is 9 years old and lives in the Philippines. Her letter is dated November 12th, 2016.

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Ate Kayla, 

How are you? We are doing good here. I am happy that I have a new friend. I like it because I have a prayer partner. How is Ayling? How is her family? I am now 9 years old, celebrating in on September 4th. I am now in 4th grade. I have one elder brother and his name is Ydreian. My favorite school subjects are English, Math, Filipino, and History. I love to play dolls and hide & seek. At home, I help my mom by cooking rice and washing dishes. My favorite foods are fried chicken and chicken adobo. Ate, how old are you? Are you still studying? Please ask Ayling about how she will celebrate Christmas. I'll be waiting for your next letter. 

Thank you so much for your prayers and I also pray for you and Ayling. Please pray for my mother's cough, protection for us and the rheumatism of my father. 

Love, 
Becca

_______________________________________________________________________________ 



No comments:

Post a Comment