Adsense

Saturday, March 5, 2016

First Letters of March

Hey everyone! I opened my mailbox and saw two letters Whoo hoo!

Up first, a letter from Sagar. He writes his own letters in English now! He definitely has the handwriting of a teenager boy, though. It's hard to read. Apparently, he also doesn't know about punctuation. Not a period in sight. Just one, long run-on sentence. Haha. But, I will input the periods where they are meant to go. You know, just to help the guy out a little bit.

Sagar is 13 years old and lives in India. His letter is dated November 5th, 2015.

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Greetings to you in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I send you a big hello from India in the wonderful of of Jesus Christ. I am so happy to write this letter to you today. I love you very much. I'm hoping that you and your family are healthy and are growing in your walk with the Lord. I love receiving your letters and pictures. Which season is going on in your city? Thank you so much for your love and support. I am regularly going to school. My semester exam is over. It was very easy. (Smarty pants!) Now, here in India, we had Diwali festival, while we have a long holiday. I am regularly attending the project center. It has been providing me with a balanced diet of food. My family is very thankful to you. I like Jesus songs and stories. I am very thankful for your prayers and blessings. I am regularly praying for you and your family. 

Your Loving Child,
Sagar

_________________________________________________________________________________

The other letter I received was from Nikko. I love all of the details he shares in his letter. From reading this letter, it seems that Nikko attends a pretty great school. They go to some fun places! I looked it up and Shoe Mart (which he references in his letter) is the name a local mall, near him. It appears that there is a movie theater in this mall. :) 

Nikko is 17 years old and lives in the Philippines. His letter is dated December 29th, 2015. 

________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Ms. Kayla, 

Hi, my friend! How are you? Here in Philippines, I'm fine with my family. I hope that you're fine with your family. Merry Christmas, by the way! 

Thank you for giving me a Christmas gift. With it, I bought a shirt and shoes. I was really happy to receive something from you, my friend. At school, we had lots of activities. We had our recollection day and last week, we went to SM (Shoe Mart) and saw a Flipino movie called "E Kasi Bata". I learn a lot at school. At our center, we also had a lot of activities. We play a game called "Palarong Pinoy. I also play basketball. I got a new set of jerseys from the project. Our Christmas at the center was awesome! I played lots of games and I received lots of prizes. It was a memorable one and at home we had lots of firecrackers. I was so happy celebrating Christmas with my family. Thank you for the letter you sent me. I enjoy reading it, especially about the eclipse that you shared. I'll remember it. What did you do for Christmas? 

In the last part of this letter, please continue praying for me and my family. Pray that God will give me guidance, protection, and blessings. I'll continue praying for you and your family, that God will always protect you and give you blessings. Thank you and God bless. 

Love,
Nikko

Hebrews 13:8 "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever." 

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment