Adsense

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

A Quick Word from Allison

I think my sweet girl, Allison, may be joining the club of my kids that don't like to write. It's been about six months since I last heard from her and she wrote a short letter. But, she does do a good job sharing nice details, so I love that.

Allison is 11 years old and lives in Ecuador. Her letter is dated March 11th, 2015.

_________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla, 

I greet you in the name of Jesus. How have you been? I hope you have been well. I can tell you that I am on vacation and I am going to Quito to visit an aunt. How is the weather? The story you just told me was very nice. I am in a summer class to learn English. I also like to read the bible and discover new verses. I am praying for you and I would like for you to pray for me. I say goodbye in the name of Jesus. 

Allison

________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment