Adsense

Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Nice, Long Letter from Sandesh

The more I hear from Sandesh, the more I love him. Here is his latest letter:

________________________________________________________________________________



Dear Kayla,

Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ! I hope that you are all doing well by the grace of God. I got your letter. I am really happy for your writing skill. Belated happy new year! Here, we also celebrate new year and Christmas. My father is Sunil. He is 40 years old and he is working at MIDC Company. Mother Maya is 38 years old. She is in school. My brother is Sagar. He is 20 years old, also working in MIDC Company. Sister Pratiksha is 16 years old. She is learning in college 11th year. They are not in Compassion program. My friend Sharan is also 9 years old. I like to play with marbles, dancing, and singing. I am belonging to Christian family. I like to pray and sing God's songs.

How are you and your family? Give my all love to you and your family and friends. Just we all celebrate you and my favorite holiday, Easter. Easter was good for me and my family. I attended church to celebrate Jesus's Resurrection Day. We shouted "Jesus is coming soon!". I also like Daniel story. I strongly believe in Jesus Christ. Please pray for my school exams. I love my project very much. Here, I learn more about Jesus Christ. God will keep you safe too, Kayla. I hope you are having a good day. I love you very much. I like your new picture. You are so beautiful. I will pray for you often.

Your Loving,
Sandesh


_________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. That's so neat to see God providing for Sandesh's sponsorship. He's a special young man! I loved his letter--especially how he shared about his family with you. And I love how he shared that he "strongly" believes in Christ.

    ReplyDelete