Adsense

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 20th Birthday Melaku!

 
My dear Melaku, the oldest member of my Compassion family, my newest correspondent friend, today is your birthday. I have only been assigned to you for about a week and I pretty much know nothing about you, except for that you do well in school and you like to play soccer, but I want to wish you a very happy birthday!
 
I remember very clearly turning 20 years old. Not much excitement happens on the 20th birthday, but still, it's a birthday nonetheless. I hope you feel extremely blessed and loved on this day, your special day.
 
I know that we only have one more year together before you graduate from Compassion. I pray that God blesses you richly on your 20th year of life and prepares you for your life after your graduation.

No comments:

Post a Comment