Adsense

Friday, January 20, 2012

Touching...Friday?

I totally forgot to post this yesterday, but I have three more children to show you this week. Every week I choose three children that have been touching my heart and pulling on my heartstrings to help them find sponsors.

Last week I posted three children. It seems that the oldest child Vija that I posted as found a sponsor! Somebody out there has a heart for older boys. Love it!

This week, I'm posting the same two young ones that I posted last week. Will anyone sponsor them?


Constance is 6 years old. She is from Ghana. She has a horribly distended belly and could really use some good nutrition. Also, she is visually impaired. If you are interested in sponsoring her, please click here.

Next, there is handsome Kavin. He is 7 years olds and lives in India. Seriously, he is just too cute. If you want to sponsor him, you may do so here.


Lastly, I want to share Giovani with you. He is 6 years old and he is from Bolivia. He has been waiting over 6 months for a sponsor. He just looks so sad. So many of the Bolivian children (almost all of them) have been waiting for over 6 months for a sponsor. Will you please sponsor little Giovani? If so, click here.


Thos are my picks for the week. God keeps leading me to these children. If you're feeling like God is leading you to one, I would be happy to pray for you and your new sponsorship. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment