Adsense

Thursday, November 10, 2011

No Children?

On Tuesday, I emailed Compassion, asking them for my third and final correspondent child.

Today, I got an email from Compassion telling me this message: "We are happy that you enjoy writing to Meena and Freily. However, at this time there are no children available to correspond with. Please try again in a few months."

Crazy!

I'm stuck between two emotions.

Disappointment (selfishness) that I don't get another child to write to and bond with and make a difference for.

Happiness that there are no children, currently sponsored, that don't have people writing to them. There are serious super sponsors out there! It's hard, and wonderful, to imagine that all of the children sponsored through Compassion are being written to.

It just gives me this overwhelming feeling of the world being connected in so many ways.

Child sponsorship amazes me everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment