Adsense

Friday, December 7, 2018

Five Letter Friday: Volume 24

Another work week ends so we read another set of letters from some pretty great kids.

:)

We'll start off today's post with a letter from Muzuro. He really seems to like the story of the The Elves and the Shoemaker!

Muzuro is 15 years old, lives in Uganda, and wrote this letter on November 14th, 2018.

_________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Once again, how are you and your family members? For me, I am fine and my family members are also fine. May you greet for me your mother. I hope that she is fine. I want to thank you for your letter and the interesting story that I read, where the shoemaker makes shoes in order to make a living. We should share together so that God may enlarge our territories. I learned that I should share with friends so that we may be blessed. I know the shoemaker is a God-fearing man because he distributed the shoes to his village. The stories you send me are changing my life. I will tell people to repent from their sins. I want you to pray for my brother. Next week, we will start our exams. I hope to pass to S-2. Then we will celebrate Christmas with love. I wish you a happy, happy, happy Christmas. 

Muzuro

_________________________________________________________________________________

After that I heard from Zenebu. She wrote to me on the template letter entitled My Favorites. 

Zenebu is 7 years old and lives in Ethiopia. Her letter is dated November 13th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My favorite food is: Rice & Macaroni 

2. My favorite sport is: Soccer 

3. My favorite color is: Red 

4. My best friend is: Abat 

5. My favorite animal is: Bird 

6. My favorite hero is: My mother 

Please pray for me to be clever in my education. Your letter has reached me. Thank you so much. I am so glad for the story you told me. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a letter written on the All About Me template, from Airin. 

Airin is 8 years old, from Indonesia, and she wrote this letter on November 13th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I am the 2nd child in my family. 

2. One thing I do really well is: Play Games 

3. My height: 123 cm 

4. My weight: 24 kg 

5. My hair is: Straight 

6. One thing I really like to do is: Go to student church 


Dearest Ms. Kayla, 

Shalom! I am so happy to be able to speak to you again through this letter. How are you doing over there, Ms. Kayla? I hope you and your family are always in God's protection. Now I am in 3rd grade of elementary school. I like singing. That's all for my letter. I hope God always blesses you and your family. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Another form letter is up next! This one is from Joseph and it is titled My Project Learning. 

Joseph is 7 years old, lives in Guatemala, and his letter is dated October 30th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. I go to my project: Mondays and Tuesdays 

2. I learn to take care of my body by: Washing my hands before eating, bathing everyday, and brushing my teeth. 

3. My tutors help my spiritual growth by: Teaching me Bible stories and teaching me worship songs. 

4. I learn to be polite by: Saying please and thank you, being kind to others, and playing with other children. 

5. My favorite thing to learn at the project is: Bible stories 

Dear Sponsor, 

Joseph greets you with affection. Regarding your questions: He did not see any of the World Cup games. He does not have a favorite soccer team. He will pray for Gage and Chloe so they will have success at school. He asks you to pray for his family so they will always have love and that they will always be together. He is enjoying vacation, but school will start again in January. How is your family? 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Today's post ends with a letter from Brisa, written on the My Medical Check-Up template. 

Brisa is 7 years old, lives in Nicaragua, and his letter was witten on November 15th, 2018. 

________________________________________________________________________________


1. My last medical check-up was: November 2017 

2. For my medical check-up, I went to: The project 

3. At my medical check-up they: Took my height and weight 

4. At my medical check-up, my doctor recommended: Exercise 

5. At my medical check-up, the doctor said I am: Healthy 

Hi Dear Sponsor! 

How are you, friend Kayla? Blessings to you and your family. I wanted to thank you for your beautiful gift. I bought a pair of beautiful black shoes with flowers on them, a pair of blue jeans, and underwear. I am very happy because your remember me. I wish blessings on you. I wish that God gives you wisdom, as he gave to Solomon. My best wishes to you. I am very happy because soon we will be given a Christmas gift at the project. 

Brisa

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment