Adsense

Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Three Letter Tuesday: Volume 22

Let's just pretend that I didn't forget to post letters last Friday.

Just pretend.

Let's move forward.

Three letters for today!

We start with a letter entitled My Holiday/School Break and it comes from Airin.

Airin is 8 years old and lives in Indonesia. Her letter is dated October 15th, 2018.

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. My school break is in the months of: June-July 

2. My school break lasts for: 36 days 

3. During my break, I often go to: My grandparent's house 

4. My favorite person to spend time with during my break is: My parents 

5. One person I would like to visit during my break in the future is: My sponsor 


Dearest Miss Kayla, Whom I Love in Jesus Christ, 

I am happy to meet you again through this letter. How are you doing? I hope you are well, as always. My family and I are well, as always, too. I am so happy because I have had my very long school break. I have enjoyed my holiday very much with my family. I pray that you will always be blessed in the Lord. Well, that is all for now. May the Lord Jesus bless you. 

With Love,
Airin

_______________________________________________________________________________

Up next is a letter from Ernest. Again, it's the same letter that I always receive from him. He's nearing 14 now and still a project worker writes for him. And never really tells me anything. It's so unusual. I think I will try again, in my response, to ask for Ernest to start writing his own letters, and allowed to write whatever he wants. 

Ernest is 13 years old, lives in Ghana, and wrote this letter on September 18th, 2018. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


Dear Kayla, 

Ernest says he is blessed to be part of your family. He says he has been promoted at school. He says he is always happy to receive letters from you. He says pray for him to live long. He says may God continue to bless you and protect you. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Today's final letter comes from Dennis. He wrote this letter on the How I Have Fun template. 

Dennis is 8 years old and is from Kenya. His letter is dated October 22nd, 2018. 

_______________________________________________________________________________


1. During free time, I like to play: Football 

2. My favorite activity is: Singing 

3. When I am outside, I like to: Clean around the compound 

4. When I am inside, I like to: Clean utensils 

5. One sport I like is: Handball 

6. I usually play with: My friends 

7. When I am bored, I like to: Sleep 

8. One fun thing I like to do is: Look after the cattle 


Dennis greets you in Jesus's name! He appreciates your letter very much. He says he is doing well at school and at home. He says his family members are also doing well. He thanks you very much for the support you give him and wishes you God's blessings in your endeavors. 

_________________________________________________________________________________



No comments:

Post a Comment